PURSUIT OF YOUR LIFE GOALS, DREAMS AND LEGACY.
Raised in a family of entrepreneurs and small business owners, I’m also pragmatic about getting work done in a timely fashion and keeping my fees reasonable so that clients feel comfortable picking up the phone whenever a question or new issues arises.
– Minnesota State Bar Association
– Solo and Small Firm Section
– Trusts and Estates Section
– Elder Law Section
– Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
– Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
– The Minneapolis Women’s Rotary, Member
– Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, Member and Volunteer
– Member of MAIA
– Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, Inc., Executive Director and Volunteer Attorney
– Wills for Heroes, Volunteer Attorney
– Cancer Legal Line, Volunteer Attorney
– Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans, Volunteer Attorney
– Guild, Inc., Ambassador
– Interim HealthCare, Hospice Therapy Dog Volunteer
“The Role of Victimization versus Survivorship for Victims of Domestic Abuse: How to Use Personal and Community Resources to Move from Victimization to Survivorship.” The International Journal of Sustainability in Economic, Social, and Cultural Context. Volume 11, Issue 4 (December, 2015), 1-10.
“Promoting Yourself as a Woman Attorney.” Minnesota Women Lawyer’s: With Equal Right, Volume LXIII, Issue II (Fall, 2016)
“An investment in the future of your relationship – for better, or for worse.” Southern Minnesota Weddings. Jan. 2017. Print. – View PDF
“Why you need an estate plan.” Minnesota Parent. July, 2017. Print. – View PDF
“Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC: Healing Through Collaboration.” Minnesota Women Lawyer’s: With Equal Right, Volume LXVII, Issue III (January, 2018)
Minnesota State Court