What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information – submitting such information is done so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you, or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
- Device information We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
Who has access to personal information?
Schromen Law, LLC will not disclose any information about you to unaffiliated companies or organizations without your consent, unless:
1) We believe it is necessary to respond to an inquiry or provide you with a service which you have requested;
2) To implement the terms of our legal services;
3) To our agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship to us.
How is your personal information protected?
Schromen Law, LLC takes certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
How to correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications.
You may opt out of any future contact from Schromen Law, LLC at any time. Please contact us at any time to see what data we have, to change/correct data, to ask us to delete data, or to opt out of future communications.
Updated: January 25, 2016