B.A. University of Northwestern
Study Abroad: Hebrew University of Jerusalem
3L: Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Jenna joins Schromen Law as a part-time law clerk while she works to complete her law degree. Jenna spent years working with nonprofits, small businesses, and government agencies before coming to Schromen Law. She is passionate about the work Schromen Law does because she has seen first-hand how important it is for individuals to take ownership of their estate plans.
Jenna is currently serving as President of Mitchell Hamline’s Legal Association of Women Students and will graduate with her J.D. in 2024. Jenna has spent time in Jerusalem for both her undergraduate and law school degree and she believes open communication is the key to good planning. When she is not at work or school, Jenna enjoys supporting local artists and seeking out the perfect London Fog Latte.
– Minnesota State Bar Association, Student Member
– Ramsey County Bar Association, Student Member
– Minnesota Women Lawyers, Student Member
– Rosalie E. Wahl Legal Association of Women Students, President
– Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer
– Wills for Heroes, Volunteer
– Secondhand Hounds, Volunteer