PURSUIT OF YOUR LIFE GOALS, DREAMS AND LEGACY.
Raised in a family of entrepreneurs and small business owners, I’m also pragmatic about getting work done in a timely fashion and keeping my fees reasonable so that clients feel comfortable picking up the phone whenever a question or new issues arises.
– Minnesota State Bar Association
– Solo and Small Firm Section
– Trusts and Estates Section
– Elder Law Section
– Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
– Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
– The Minneapolis Women’s Rotary, Member
– Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, Member and Volunteer
– Member of MAIA
– Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, Inc., Volunteer Attorney
– Wills for Heroes, Volunteer Attorney
– Cancer Legal Line, Volunteer Attorney
– Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans, Volunteer Attorney
– Guild, Inc., Board Member
– Our Lady of Peace Hospice, End of Life Doula and Hospice Therapy Dog Volunteer
– Big Brothers Big Sisters
“Basic Estate Planning Your Child Needs When They Turn 18.” Your Teen for Parents. April 2022.
“I help couples craft prenups. Here are the conversations all parent-to-be should have before having kids.” Insider.com. May 2022.
“Why I Use a Therapy Dog in My Practice.” Ramsey County Bar Association. May 2022.
“How Volunteering as a Death Doula Made Me a Better Lawyer.” Ramsey County Bar Association. August 2022.
“Planning for Security.” The Parent Toolbox Podcast. August 2022.
“Rachel Schromen’s Startup Story.” Get to Know CEO’s Podcast. 2021 – iTunes / Spotify
“The Role of Victimization versus Survivorship for Victims of Domestic Abuse: How to Use Personal and Community Resources to Move from Victimization to Survivorship.” The International Journal of Sustainability in Economic, Social, and Cultural Context. Volume 11, Issue 4 (December, 2015), 1-10.
“Promoting Yourself as a Woman Attorney.” Minnesota Women Lawyer’s: With Equal Right, Volume LXIII, Issue II (Fall, 2016)
“An investment in the future of your relationship – for better, or for worse.” Southern Minnesota Weddings. Jan. 2017. Print. – View PDF
“Why you need an estate plan.” Minnesota Parent. July, 2017. Print. – View PDF
“Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC: Healing Through Collaboration.” Minnesota Women Lawyer’s: With Equal Right, Volume LXVII, Issue III (January, 2018)
Minnesota State Court